Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Time to update :)


I went to Santana Row to get some supplies and drop by Best Buy to buy 'Extras Season 1'. While awaiting either Paul or Jake's phone call to possibly go sketching I drew this cool building towards the front of Santana Row. There's so many cool buildings I can draw here! Next time I'll get a portable chair so I can get cool angles with every building! Next up, the other end of the Borders building, then the front of it! Gotta do more and more perspective studies!! :D


This is a quick sketch I did in Yosemite. We didn't have too much time to sketch because our days were so busy with hiking and checking out lakes and such! So much fun, but I'm very glad to be back to nice beds and showers!

That's about it for now... until next time folks! :)

1 comment:

Jake Panian said...

thank you for the nice comment laura! :)
lookin good on here! post more stuffs soon!!