Thursday, November 13, 2008

Finally an update! (Characters and Animation)

Ah it's been a while since I updated. As Januel said... for shame! Haha. Well here's just 2 things..

For 118 we have to come up with our own story to board, so I decided to revisit the story I was developing over the summer which is Prometheus. Here's the characters I came up with:


Prometheus and Elena


Here's what the altar may look like where the fire is kept.

And last but not least, finally an update on my progress for my short film. It's all super rough, and just letting you know I jumped around with the animation. It's still in chronological order, but I skipped a bunch in the middle and the end.



I really wish we had more time to work on this....I mean we only started animating like...roughly 3 weeks ago? And we only have a month left of school...omg....Man the animation is so rushed and I wish I had more time to actually think about it more. But o well....it's gotta get done nonetheless...

Alrighty...that's it for now...stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Januel Mercado said...

Cute characters Laura! I love the colors! And the short film is looking sexy, especially the plane-horse morph dealy, frickin' awesome!