Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Progress of Space Cowboy and other stuff...

So I've been working on a sketch for the Creation Engines challenge. The challenge for the next 2 weeks is to create a Space Cowboy! So Jan and I have gone to Barnes and Noble to sketch and think of ideas. We both came up with different sketches and solutions. Here's a picture of what I have so far.
I need to either go to Borders or search the web for more reference on spacecrafts to refine the structure and plate overlaps. I also want to put some cowboy art/designs on her boots and gloves, but done in a "futuristic" way. Inking and coloring is soon to come!

Vehicle was inspired by Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back vehicle thingamabobs, huge hairdryer from Spaceballs, and some Serenity spacecraft references.

Last week's challenge was to create an underwater creature. I tried to create something cute and stupid, heh. The top is a Sabertooth Pug and the bottom a Katamari Fish.

Andrew drawing at TGI Fridays for the wrap up dinner of Januel's Film "The Princess and the P."

That's about it! Until next time..

No comments: