Friday, June 19, 2009

Update! (Sort of...)

Hey all!

Sorry I haven't been updating my blog lately! It's weird cuz I usually post something pretty regularly.

My summer's been surprisingly busy! My parents finally cut the financial cord so I've been working a lot- a part-time job on the weekends and freelance. I've been so busy that I had to bring my freelance work to my trip to L.A. (I'll be driving back down tonight)!
Production for Dave's new summer film should start on Monday so it will be even more super busy after that!
Next Saturday I leave for Fresno for the CSU Summer Arts: it's a 2 week "boot-camp" style summer camp where I will work with around 30 other student animators and guest artists (like Trevor Tuttle and Charles A. (Chuck) Harvey). I'll be learning motion-capture style and working with Autodesk MotionBuilder. I'm soo excited!! :)

So I apologize for the lack of updates! But I do plan to do what I started last Winter, a small illustration per day! So please stay tuned for some of those! Hope everyone is having a fantastic summer! :)

No comments: